THE PASS PRO: A PRIVILEGED ACCESS TO MUSICORA
Musicora offers to all professionals of music a privileged access to the fair during the three days of the event.
You'd like to visit the fair under the best conditions possible? To attend concerts in privileged conditions? To take part in conferences dealing with issues and stakes of the music industry, reserved for professionals only? To enjoy a comfortable and quiet lounge for meetings with exhibitors and companies, international artists' agents, festival directors, venues directors, public assistants for culture or journalists? The Pass Pro will allow you to enjoy all the advantages offered by the fair during 3 days.
News of Musicora 2018 :
- More time: the professional days will take place over two days: Friday 1st June all day and Saturday 2nd June morning.
- More space: Espace Pro expands (600 m²) to better accommodate the professionals who come to Musicora in increasing numbers
- More participants: In 2018, professionals of jazz and early music as well as the programmers of National Scenes will join NEW DEAL with the participation of:
- Association des Scènes Nationales, an association which represents 69 participating national scenes
- Grands Formats, national federation of large jazz and improvisational music ensembles.
- REMA, European Early Music Network
- Providers of live shows, publishers, labels and the professional press will be present in the professional space through Corners Pro where they can organize their appointments.
- Several event formats and many meeting opportunities: NEW DEAL speedmeetings for live performance professionals, project financing speedmeetings, thematic focus groups, professional conferences, showcases, networking area. > More info about New Deal
The Pass Pro and its advantages:
- A welcome desk reserved for PassPro holders during the three days.
- Access to a workspace and a comfortable area to relax and eat, reserved for Pass Pro holders.
- Access to New Deal (speedmeetings and projects presentations).
- Access to professionnal conferences and meetings dedicated to issues related to your business sector.
- Participation to networking sessions.
- Access to contact details of all participants on Musicora's website.
How do I get a Pass Pro?
Pass Pro (valid for 3 days) :
- 95€ until May 25, 2018
- 110€ the week before the show and on the spot
- 50 € TTC preferential rate reserved only for members of associations and organizations of New Deal (with discount code) : Association des Scènes nationales, Bureau Export, FEVIS, France Festivals, Futurs Composés, Grands Formats, Institut français and REMA.
Musicora Professional Days Program:
Friday, June 1st, 2018 :
- 9:30 am: welcome and coffee
- 10h - 13h: speedmeetings NEW DEAL live show> see the speedmeetings registration procedure below
- 11h - 13h: speedmeetings project financing
- 13h - 14h: lunch break and networking
- 14h - 18h: professional showcases (program in progress)
- 15h - 18h: conferences and thematic workshops (topics to be confirmed)
- Support to contemporary music
- Extension of audiences
- Broadcast: strategy and best practices
- Broadcast: software and database
- Ticketing services
- Professional integration
- Present your project
- Agents & managers
- 18:30 - 19:30: Opening cocktail of Musicora
Throughout the day, meet live performance contractors in Corners Pro
Saturday, June 2, 2018:
- 9:30 am: welcome and coffee
- 9:30am - 12:30pm: speed-meetings NEW DEAL live performance
- 9:30am - 12:30pm: Meet the live performance contractors present in the Corners Pro
Jeremie Degorce – Phone: +33 1 81 89 25 00 / +33 6 69 65 94 36 – j.degorce[at]musicora.com