Musicora 2019 : 3rd, 4th & 5th May 2019 - La Seine Musicale
Le Grand rendez-vous de la musique et des musiciens:
To play, discover and try instruments !
Musicora is an annual public event which gathers professionals and music enthusiasts during three days. For its 30th edition, Musicora settles in La Seine Musicale and offers a programme full of events, concerts, showcases and workshops for musicians, professionals or amateurs.
Next edition > 3rd, 4th & 5th May 2019 - La Seine Musicale - Boulogne-Billancourt
- Three days dedicated to all music genres in a symbolic cultural and musical venue : La Seine Musicale
- A musical rendez-vous : attend concerts, showcases, master classes and participative sessions.
- A major exhibition : 250 exhibitors, including instruments makers, publishers, accessories, new technologies, festivals, concerts halls, music schools, media and institutions welcome you in a 6,000sqm exhibition hall.
- Heaven for musicians and music fans : test and buy instruments, discover new instruments, take part in practice sessions, apply to a music school or buy concert-tickets.
- A networking platform : meet music industry professionals, musicians and artists at conferences, presentation and speed meetings in a dedicated area for professionals
- A trendsetting event: this is the place to be informed on new trends in music and new technologies
- More than 12 000 visitors in 2018 and 15 000 visitors expected in 2019.
> Discover the brochure of the 2018 edition of Musicora.
For more information subscribe to our newsletter.
Who is Musicora for ?
Musicora is a major event for the music industry and invites everyone from the classical, jazz, traditional and world music fields: instruments and accessories makers, luthiers and bow makers, players of performing arts, festivals, tour-operators, musical cruises, labels, scores and books publishers, new technologies and new media players, software publishers, hi-fi equipment makers, sound professionals, educational players, music schools, conservatories, institutions, foundations and media.
To all audiences...
For music lovers, amateur and professional artists, managers and agents, performing arts players, cultural leaders, educational players, families, younger ones and students, Musicora will offer a special trail of discovery, introduction, information and emotion around classical, jazz, traditional and world music and their instruments.
To those who love music...
To meet with the industry players
To listen to concerts and conferences
To participate in workshops and conferences
To purchase CD, accessories, scores, concert tickets
To organize festival plannings
To play, discover and try instruments