Musicora 2020: the only event dedicated to music and instruments
The only French meeting place for all audiences, professionals and amateurs of music, Musicora is also a network for exchanges and meetings for players of the music industry.
Why being exhibitor at Musicora?
Three days of events, concerts, showcases and conferences dedicated to music, all in the same place: La Seine Musicale.
- The unique musicians and instrument music fair for all music professionals in a 4,000sqm exhibition hall in a cultural and musical venue.
- An event for all music fans with a steady increase of participants. More than 13 000 visitors in 2019 and 15 000 visitors expected in 2020.
- Exposure for your projects, products or brand with targeted audiences (music lovers, amateur and professional musicians, audiophiles, music industry professionals, etc.)
- The program of events (showcases, conferences, music instruments workshops...) is conceived in close collaboration with our exhibitors and partners.
- Direct sales to public (no commission) : instruments, music sheets, accessories, products, services, etc.
- Unlimited invitations allowing you to invite your customers, suppliers, audiences and journalists
- Communication tools to promote your brand (social networks, mailings, posters, programme, partnerships with leading medias)
- All types of structures are represented : international brands, SMEs, instrument manufacturers, associations, institutions, federations, etc...
Discover the different type of booths :
You can contact us by e-mail at sales @ musicora.com or by phone at +33 1 81 89 25 00