SAVE THE DATE : 3rd edition of NEW DEAL @ MUSICORA
Le Bureau Export, FEVIS, France Festivals, Futurs Composés, Grands Formats and the Institut français present the 3rd edition of NEW DEAL within the music fair MUSICORA. It will take place on Friday 1st & Saturday 2nd of June 2018 (at Grande Halle de la Villette, Paris).
Dedicated to French and Europeans professionals (artists, promoters, artists managers, labels, publishers, festivals…) professional days of Musicora and NEW DEAL will consist of speedmeetings, project (pitches), thematic panels in small groups, conferences and showcases.
- A major meeting : over 350 participants in 2017, from 130 organisations and 10 countries.
- Personalised coaching by teams of co-organisers networks : More than 400 meetings organised.
- A collaborative organisation between Musicora and its partners.
Thanks to previous great success of those professional days, NEW DEAL @ MUSICORA is expanding its programme by developing new networking opportunities :
- Jazz professionals will join NEW DEAL from 2018.
- NEW DEAL @ MUSICORA will last two days : Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd of June 2018.
- This year, in addition to professional conferences and speedmeetings, thematic discussions workshops (in small groups) and speedmeetings about project funding will also take place.
- Artists showcases presented on Friday 1st June (afternoon) available for all professionals.
- Video presentations of artistic projects will allow participants to discover other artists.
- Services providers for the live sector, publishers, labels and professional press will also be present in the Professional Area (Espace Pro) of MUSICORA through Corners Pro where they will be able to organise meetings and demonstrate their services.
- The programme of the Professional Days will be planned to allow participants to participate to as many events as possible. Consequently, No other professional event will be planned during the speedmeeting slots.
- Professional Area is expanding. Networking and speedmeeting areas will be enlarged and refreshments will be offered all day long.
NEW DEAL is a unique initiative carried by professional associations to foster international artistic cooperation within Musicora : Le Bureau Export, FEVIS, France Festivals, Futurs Composés, Grands Formats and the Institut français.
NEW DEAL is organized as part of the Professional Days of MUSICORA which will take place on Friday 1st (all day long) June and on Saturday, 2nd (morning) June 2018, in Grande Halle de La Villette, Paris.
Please visit Musicora’s and NEW DEAL network of partners dedicated website from January 2018 for more information registration.
PRACTICAL INFORMATIONS :
- Date/hour : Friday 1st, June (9:30 - 18:00) / Saturday 2nd, June (9:30 am to - 12:30)
- Venue : Professional Area of Musicora (« Espace Pro »), Grande Halle de la Villette, Paris
- Partners : Le Bureau Export, FEVIS, France Festivals, Futurs Composés, Grands Formats et the Institut français
- Access : reserved to holders of the Musicora Pass Pro